Mike, Mac Medic
Experience:  Over 20 years IT experience with Apple computers in publishing, marketing and design.
25267123

Have HP 4650 all in one printer and Mac Pro. I cannot get

Customer Question

Have HP 4650 all in one printer and Mac Pro. I cannot get the printer to printer any text. It prints all else. Have tried several times to reset, reload, rebuild and still same.
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: It was working fine for less than a year, printer is new.
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Mac Support Specialists generally expect a deposit of about $36 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Mac
Expert:  Nathan replied 9 months ago.

Hello, I’m Nathan, and I’ll be assisting you today. My livelihood depends on your positive feedback, so your satisfaction is my highest priority.

Sorry to hear you’re having trouble, Jacob.

If you make a photocopy, directly from the glass (test both black and color modes) how does that come out?
Exactly how long have you had the printer?

Expert:  Nathan replied 9 months ago.

Did you need more help with this, Jacob?