Mike, Mac Medic
Experience:  Over 20 years IT experience with Apple computers in publishing, marketing and design.
25267123

I have been told that I can use contacts to print labels.

Customer Question

I have been told that I can use contacts to print labels. How does this work?
Category: Mac
Expert:  Dustin replied 9 months ago.

Welcome to Justanswer.com, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to assist you.

To get started, I need to know what version of mac osx you are using. You can check as follows.

Click the apple sign at the top left of your screen, then click about this mac. And then where it says version, send that to me as a reply.

Also, where are your contacts stored. In your mac contacts / address book. Or in your Outlook 2011 program, or online ? Please be specific~

On a side note, if you would prefer I can connect to your mac from here and run through the entire process for you, and then show you directly on screen how to do what you are trying to do. We can connect through a secure remote connection. If you would like to try that, let me know!

Dustin S.

Senior Technician and Network Switching Systems Operator / Maintainer.