Richard, Apple Software Engineer
Experience:  IT Engineer for over 15 years
32989067

A plain sheet on my mac that i can start typing, how to get

Customer Question

a plain sheet on my mac that i can start typing
JA: Apple makes such lovely gadgets but they're still computers underneath. That's where the Mac Technician comes in really handy. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: how to get a plain sheet of paper on mac and i will type my own letter
JA: Is there anything else the Mac Technician should be aware of?
Customer: no
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Mac Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Mac
Expert:  Richard replied 9 months ago.

Hi there and welcome

To write a simple letter you can use Text Edit which is included in your system. Text Edit should be shown under your applications folder. Just open it up and start writing. Text Edit is a very basic word processor but it will do the job for you. If you want something more advanced, consider iWork of MS Office For Mac. They are both very worthy apps, but pricy and maybe more than you need.

If you would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.

Else if you can take a second to rate my service by clicking one of the stars at the top of the screen then submit, that would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you