Mike, Mac Medic
Experience:  Over 20 years IT experience with Apple computers in publishing, marketing and design.
25267123

I have a Motorola Moto X Pure Edition and recently Pandora

Customer Question

I have a Motorola Moto X Pure Edition and recently Pandora has stopped playing any audio thru my phone. Not from internal speakers nor thru Blutooth. I've uninstalled Pandora and cleared the cache on the phone, but nothing seems to work. HELP, Please...
Category: Mac
Expert:  Mr.Med replied 9 months ago.

Hello and welcome to justanswer, My name is ***** ***** i will be assisting you today,

I'm sorry about the issue, please follow the steps below and let me know the results :

1. Uninstall the app
  2. Power down the phone and pull the battery out (if this is possible with your device), then put the battery back in and turn the phone on.
  3. Reinstall: Go to the Google Play Store and search for Pandora.
  4. Clear data for Pandora in your phone's settings.
  5. Make sure the app is installed to the phone's local memory
  6. Try switching between Normal Quality and High Quality:
    • Go to the Station list > tap the menu icon > Settings > Advanced.
    • Try both High Quality and Normal Quality audio.
  7. If you have a battery saver or task manager app, make exceptions for Pandora or try turning them off completely.

Thank you

Expert:  Mr.Med replied 9 months ago.

Has everything worked out, do you still need help please?

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
Okay, you have to try again. It worked for all of ONE session, ONE Song!! Waiting for a permanent fix!
Expert:  Mr.Med replied 9 months ago.

Please download SD Maid (a system cleaning tool) from google play and run it, this will clean temp and cache files from your phone then try the same instructions, if the problem persists please reply back to me and i will gladly continue to help.

Thank you

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
Okay, SD Maid installed and run. Previous instructions followed to the letter and the results are even worse! Pandora did not play at all...not even once! HELP!
Expert:  Mr.Med replied 9 months ago.

Please try to uninstall the application and reinstall it again.

hope it works,

thank you