Mike, Mac Medic
Experience:  Over 20 years IT experience with Apple computers in publishing, marketing and design.
25267123

I am trying to find my netgear wireless password. I followed

Customer Question

I am trying to find my netgear wireless password. I followed instructions I found to go to Utilities, keychain, show password. It said to enter my admin user name and password. I did but nothing happened. It did not say wrong password, just nothing happened. I could hit deny and start over but it did the same thing. I believe I have correct admin user name and password ***** how do I check? Wally Argus
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Mac Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Is there anything else the Mac Technician should be aware of?
Customer: Not that I can think of
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Mac Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Mac
Expert:  Ashik replied 10 months ago.

Hi and Welcome. My Name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you today with your question.

Is your Mac currently connected to your Netgear wireless network ?

Expert:  Ashik replied 10 months ago.

Also In Keychain access, you will see two items of Netgear wireless. One is local and one is system. Which one did you choose to retrieve password ?