Mike, Mac Medic
Experience:  Over 20 years IT experience with Apple computers in publishing, marketing and design.
25267123

A neighbor of mine owns an IPAD2 BUT HAD PROBLEMS AWHILE

Customer Question

a neighbor of mine owns an IPAD2 BUT HAD PROBLEMS AWHILE BACK AND FORGOT HER APPLE ID AND PASSWORD. SHE TOOK IT TO A 'GO STORE' AND THEY said they would have to erase the hard drive, which they did. now she has none of the apps that came with the unit, she can't finish setting up the ipad because she doesn't have her apple id nor password. is it possible for her to ship the unit to an apple service center to have it reprogrammed back to factory settings?
Category: Mac
Expert:  Cody replied 9 months ago.

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you today.

Expert:  Cody replied 9 months ago.

If hard drive was wiped and don't have access to old account, you'll need to create a new one here https://www.icloud.com

Then click on Create yours now.

Expert:  Cody replied 9 months ago.

Checking in to see if you still need help with this issue, if so please reply at your convenience.