Mike, Mac Medic
Experience:  Over 20 years IT experience with Apple computers in publishing, marketing and design.
25267123

I am unable to open my MAIL app to retreive my E-mails. I

Customer Question

I am unable to open my MAIL app to retreive my E-mails. I click the app and nothing happens. This is the first time this ever happened since purchased 1 year ago. Can you dial into my computer and check this problem for me. Thanks
Category: Mac
Expert:  GeekGal replied 9 months ago.

My name is*****'m a certified computer professional with 15 years of experience. It would be my pleasure to assist you with this. What email app are you using?

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
HOW MUCH DO YOU CHARGE TO FIX MY PROBLEM ?
Expert:  GeekGal replied 9 months ago.

I will have to refer you to customer support for all billing questions. You can contact them @***@******.***. Woudl you like for me to connect remotely and work on your computer while you watch? If so, please click the link below:

http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=a5022616-15f1-4fca-a9f8-7c26ccc0b76c

On the page that opens up, click "I Agree."

Download the remote file when prompted, and then OPEN/RUN the "Elsinore Screen Connect" file downloaded (at the very bottom of your Chrome window.)

I'll then be connected.

Please let me know if you have any problems. Thank you!

Expert:  GeekGal replied 9 months ago.

I apologize but it appears that payment for your secure remote session failed. I will be unable to complete it at this time.

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
NOTHING HAPPENED ... I CLICKED ON MAIL APP ON MY SCREEN AND NO CHANGE