Mike, Mac Medic
Experience:  Over 20 years IT experience with Apple computers in publishing, marketing and design.
25267123

I have an ipad that is disabled and has never been backed up

Customer Question

hi I have an ipad that is disabled and has never been backed up to a computer. I do not have access to iTunes. How do I enable the ipad?
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Mac Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: the message that comes up is ipad is disabled connect to iTunes. I think it is an ipad4
JA: Is there anything else the Mac Technician should be aware of?
Customer: no
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Mac Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Mac
Expert:  Ashik replied 9 months ago.

Hi and Welcome. My Name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you today with your question.

Do you have access to a computer there ?

Expert:  Ashik replied 9 months ago.

We can fix it easily if you have access to a computer there. Do you have access to a computer there ?

Type your reply in the box below and press Send to send to me.