Mike, Mac Medic
Experience:  Over 20 years IT experience with Apple computers in publishing, marketing and design.
25267123

Thanks! since two days I cannot move mails to the trash. I

Customer Question

thanks!
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Mac Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: since two days I cannot move mails to the trash. I received a message telling me about some "partition error". at the same time I realized that I am not receiving emails to this account. But I can send. Sent messages are received at destination, but does not appear in sent folder.
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Mac Technician should know?
Customer: I read from a blog that is necessary to close and open again my iCloud account, but all data in iCloud will be lost in this computer. By the way, this is a mac book air (2010?) with El Capitan
JA: Apple makes such lovely gadgets but they're still computers underneath. That's where the Mac Technician comes in really handy. OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Mac Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Mac
Expert:  comp_audio replied 9 months ago.

Hello, please tell me if you are still needing assistance with this issue?

This is my last time I will reach out to you to ask if you need assistance. Please do let me know.

Expert:  Jason Jones replied 9 months ago.

I will be the person helping you today. I can see that you may need a little bit of extra help. May I start a secure remote assistance session on your computer and help you resolve the problem? Once the remote session begins, we will be able to communicate via a chat window on your computer.

Thank you,
Jason