Mr.Med
Mr.Med, Computer Hardware Engineer
Experience:  if you looking for good answers about mac or any product of apple (ipad, iphones, ect..) contact me
76221641

My Iphone 6 dropped on the beach and a wave swept over it.

Customer Question

My Iphone 6 dropped on the beach and a wave swept over it. It was in for about 10 seconds This was 2 hours ago. The apps appear but do not work properly. What should we do?
(it is in rice now)
John Dorman
Carmel CA
Category: Mac
Expert:  Mr.Med replied 9 months ago.

Hello and welcome to justanswer, My name is ***** ***** i will be assisting you today,

I'm sorry about the issue, Please power down your iPhone 6 then Open the Flood Gates, Anything that can be removed from your iPhone, remove it. This includes any kind of case and even the SIM card tray. Doing this allows any water on the inside to escape more easily. do not touch your iPhone 6 and let it dry for at least 24 hours. Once it completely dries, try turning it on. If it turns on and works just like before, congratulation! If it doesn’t turn on, there are a couple things you can try : Charging it for a few hours could give it a kick-start that will allow it to turn on, but it’s possible that the battery could be completely toast. This is where you could swap out the battery for a new one, If your iPhone still doesn’t turn on you will need to take it to a repair shop.

I am sorry but This is the honest answer i can give you. JustAnswer has a 100% satisfaction guarantee. We value you as a customer and very much want you to be satisfied.

Thank you

Expert:  Mr.Med replied 9 months ago.

My goal is to provide you with excellent service today.If you have a moment please rate my service by clicking on one of the stars below, positive ratings are appreciated. only rate if you are satisfied, please do not rate an answer as poor or bad service if you are not satisfied.

best regards,