Mike, Mac Medic
Experience:  Over 20 years IT experience with Apple computers in publishing, marketing and design.
25267123

I have an iPhone 6+ and a iPhone 6s+, I just got a new

Customer Question

hi
JA: Hi. What seems to be the problem?
Customer: I have an iPhone 6+ and a iPhone 6s+, I just got a new laptop and installed I tunes on it, backed up the old phone, when I connected the new phone with the last back up the only songs that where transferred are the ones purchased from I tunes
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Mac Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Is there anything else important you think the Mac Technician should know?
Customer: no
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Mac Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Mac
Expert:  Ashik replied 1 year ago.

Hi and Welcome. My Name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you today with your question.

Were those iPhones synced with a different iTunes Library (different computer) before ?