Quiksilver07070
Quiksilver07070, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Consultant within every computer and networking category. Troubleshoot and maintain various operating systems. Sales Engineering.
63493917

I have an iPad Pro and an Apple pencil, I use my Pro use and

Customer Question

Hi, I have an iPad Pro and an Apple pencil, I use my Pro for business use and demonstrations. When I am completed with my demo, I need to utilize what I thought could be the pencil to make notes and sign documents in PDF Pro.
My question is how do I sync my pencil so that it can make these notes and signatures, it isn't working?
Category: Mac
Expert:  Quiksilver07070 replied 1 year ago.

Hello and thank you for choosing JUSTANSWER.com

.

To pair your Apple Pencil with an iPad Pro, take the Pencil’s end cap off to reveal its Lighting connector. The Lightning connector plugs directly into the bottom of your iPad Pro when in need of a quick charge, but it also initiates the pairing process the first time you plug it into your iPad Pro.

Once plugged in, a prompt on the iPad Pro’s screen will let you know the Apple Pencil is attempting to pair with your giant tablet. Tap on Pair and the process is complete. Simple.