Ashik, Mac Technician
Experience:  Bachelor of Computer Application (BCA), 9+ Years of Experience in troubleshooting Macs, iPhone, iPad, iPod etc
16433418

How do get pictures from iPad to ad card

Customer Question

Category: Mac
Expert:  Ashik replied 1 year ago.

Hi and Welcome. My Name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you today with your question.

Unfortunately, that is not possible. The camera connection kit is only used to download pictures from SD card to iPad and not vice versa. For that you have to use your computer. Do you have a computer there ?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have a computer
Expert:  Ashik replied 1 year ago.

You need to use your computer to download the pictures from your iPad to your computer, then you have to transfer the pictures from computer to the SD. Do you need instructions for that ?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I need instructions to download from iPad to Mac book air
Expert:  Ashik replied 1 year ago.

I will send you the instructions. Please stay online

Expert:  Ashik replied 1 year ago.

Connect the iPad to your Mac with the USB cable. Now go to Applications folder and open Image Capture application. Image Capture will recognize the pictures in your iPad (select your iPad in left column if needed). Select the pictures you would like to import, then select the destination (like Desktop folder, Documents folder) and click Import.

This will download the pictures to your Macbook.

Once you did that, you can then transfer it to your SD card. Put the SD card to your Mac's SD slot (if this is Micro SD card, then use SD card adapter to put it on your Mac). Mac will recognize the SD card and will show it on either on desktop or in Finder.

Now click and drag the pictures from your Mac to the SD card.

If you have any difficulty on following the steps above, please let me know and I will walk you through it