Viet - Mac Tech
Viet - Mac Tech, Mac Support Tech
Experience:  Support Mac laptops, desktops, & iPhone, iPad, iPod, etc.
30037186

Can you please help me I have an apple 2 and was in safari

Customer Question

Hello can you please help me I have an apple 2 and was in safari looking for places in Sicily Italy I BELIVE there is a problem on my apple 2 pad where it locked and it says a warning it's blocked to to pornography. I did not or do not look at this stuff can you help me
Category: Mac
Expert:  Viet - Mac Tech replied 9 months ago.

I'm sorry about the issue. Please try: Open Settings app icon, then tap on option Safari on the left. Then scroll down on the right, then tap on option Clear History and Website Data, then tap on Clear to confirm. Then open Safari app icon and check.

Please reply at the box below to continue. Thank you.

If there is still any issue, or if you need anything else, please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help further. If everything is fine, can you please take a moment to rate my service tonight by clicking on the 5-star icon at the top, then click on Submit when it shows up. Thank you very much,

How is it going? Do you still need help with this issue?

When you are available, please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help further.

Thank you.