tyroneboman
tyroneboman, Mac Genius
Experience:  Computer specialist.
62741268

I am trying to change my apple password. I am being sent a

Customer Question

I am trying to change my apple password. I am being sent a code to enter and when I do it says it is incorrect.
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Mac Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: I am trying to input my apple password ***** I am told I will be sent a 6 number code. When I receive it and input it states that the code is incorrect.
JA: Are you ready to speak with the Mac Technician now?
Customer: I have done this several times. I am ready to speak with Mac Technician.
JA: Apple makes such lovely gadgets but they're still computers underneath. That's where the Mac Technician comes in really handy. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Mac Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Mac
Expert:  tyroneboman replied 9 months ago.

What is your Apple ID please?