Mike, Mac Medic
Experience:  Over 20 years IT experience with Apple computers in publishing, marketing and design.
25267123

I have my appleid but have forgotten my password, I jst want

Customer Question

I have my appleid but have forgotten my password
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Mac Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: I jst want to rest m;y password
JA: Are you ready to speak with the Mac Technician now?
Customer: yes, by phone?
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Mac Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Mac
Expert:  Quiksilver07070 replied 9 months ago.

Hello and thank you for choosing JUSTANSWER.com

.

The best way to reset your Apple ID password ***** ***** follow the reset procedure set forth by Apple.

Which I will definetly help you with.

.

Let me know when you are ready, and give me your Apple ID, so we can begin the process.

There will be many more questions that I need, so make sure to stay at the ready to respond here.

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
my apple id is***@******.***
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
I have to close down so please cancel my question.

okay good bye

Expert:  GeekGal replied 9 months ago.

Hello. My name is*****'m a certified computer professional with 15 years of experience. It would be my pleasure to assist you with this if you still need help.

Expert:  GeekGal replied 9 months ago.

If it would make things easier for you i can provide my phone # ***** you can call me at your convenience. I have offered this as an additional service. once you accept we can exchange phone numbers. It is completely optional. if you'd prefer i can provide step by step instructions here.