Dustin, Mac Support Specialist
Experience:  Over a decade putting the missing byte back into Apple. Also worked in The US Army as A Network Switching Systems Operator/Controller
19897260

Locked out of iCloud where do i get help

Customer Question

Category: Mac
Expert:  Dustin replied 9 months ago.

Welcome to Justanswer.com, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to assist you.

What type of device is it that you are locked out of, your mac, an ipad, or iphone?

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
not locked out of the device but can't get into iCloud to change info and can't answer security questions
Expert:  Dustin replied 9 months ago.

Question. Do you have important info in that icloud account? Or, could we just set up a new icloud account.

And to be clear, when you went here and put in your icloud address, https://iforgot.apple.com

Besides the security questions did it offer you the ability to reset your password ***** email?

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
no it said there were too many try's and locked me out saying not available for this account
Expert:  Dustin replied 9 months ago.

Before it said too many tries, did you try the email method instead of the security question method?

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
we are also not able to receive emails from gmail either
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
never mind we really didn't want to get on a monthly plan and we will get someone local. thanks anyway
Expert:  Dustin replied 9 months ago.

Hi, just to be clear.. You do not have to sign up for a monthly plan. Thats only beneficial for business customers who might need service several times a week.

As far as the icloud account. And the gmail account. It may be simpler and easier if we speak over the phone or if I connect to your computer from here during a secure remote connection. This will allow me to work on the issues directly, on screen.

I am sending that offer to you now.

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
Thanks for your offer however, we had forgotten that we had help already available, which we used. Problem solved.
Expert:  Dustin replied 9 months ago.

Thank you for getting back to me. Since you solved the issue on your own, the link below may be of use to you~

http://ww2.justanswer.com/help/how-can-i-request-refund