Ashik, Mac Technician
Experience:  Bachelor of Computer Application (BCA), 9+ Years of Experience in troubleshooting Macs, iPhone, iPad, iPod etc
16433418

I was attempting to load photos to my mac from my IP5. My

Customer Question

Hi. I was attempting to load photos to my mac from my IP5. My mac asked me to backup to it first. To do that I had to unlock my IP5. Did it. At the same time my IP5 was asking me to up date. My mistake was to say yes. (I guess) Anyway I was not able to finish the backup. It got to 100%, but never stopped loading. My phone locked on the Apple symbol with the loading statis bar stuck on less then half finish. After that I could not even shut off my phone. Now the needs a new charge. Please let me know what I should do now. Thanks. B.
Category: Mac
Expert:  Ashik replied 1 year ago.

Hi and Welcome. My Name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you today with your question.

It seems like your iPhone's software is corrupted. First we can reset your iPhone and see if it works or not. Press and hold down the Power button and Home button at the same time until it shows the Apple logo. When you see the Apple logo, release the buttons and let it boot.

Please let me know if that didn't work, so we can continue troubleshooting.

If this doesn't work, please don't rate me bad or poor. Instead please let me know by replying in here and I will continue to help you