Mike, Mac Medic
Experience:  Over 20 years IT experience with Apple computers in publishing, marketing and design.
25267123

I Have an Epson WF7520. It is not communicating with my iMac

Customer Question

I Have an Epson WF7520. It is not communicating with my iMac since I upgraded to El Capitan a few days ago. Help!!
Category: Mac
Expert:  Viet - Mac Tech replied 9 months ago.

I'm sorry about the issue. What did Apple try? What did they say about your Epson printer?

Is the Brother printer connected to the computer with a USB cable? Or is the connection wireless?

Is the Epson printer connected to the computer with a USB cable? Or is the connection wireless?

Are you currently able to make a copy from the printer's glass (not printing from the computer)?

Please reply at the box below. Thank you.

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
I only want help with this one problem... not a monthly program

No problem; this is a one-time support session per your request. Please answer my questions above. Thank you.

Our customer service has contacted you; if you still have any billing concern, please reply back to our customer service. When are you available for fixing the Epson printer issue?

Please reply at the box below to continue. Thank you.