Mr.Med
Mr.Med, Computer Hardware Engineer
Experience:  if you looking for good answers about mac or any product of apple (ipad, iphones, ect..) contact me
76221641

How to get rid of koobface virus

Customer Question

how to get rid of koobface virus
Category: Mac
Expert:  Mr.Med replied 10 months ago.

Hello and welcome to justanswer, My name is ***** ***** i will be assisting you today,

I'm sorry about the issue, Please downlaod malwarebytes a free malware/virus scanner. click https://www.malwarebytes.org/antimalware/mac/ Click Download button, Once you install it, Please Update and then run a Scan and Delete any Malware/Viruses. It should take 25-55 minutes to complete.

restart your mac and let me know the results please

Thank you

Expert:  Mr.Med replied 10 months ago.

has everything worked out, do you still need help please?

Expert:  Mr.Med replied 10 months ago.

If you still need help please reply back to me and i will gladly continue to help

Thank you

Expert:  Mr.Med replied 10 months ago.

My goal is to provide you with excellent service today.If you have a moment please rate my service by clicking on one of the stars below, positive ratings are appreciated. If you need any further help please let me know and i will gladly continue to help, only rate if you are satisfied, please do not rate an answer as poor or bad service if you are not satisfied.

JustAnswer has a 100% satisfaction guarantee. We value you as a customer and very much want you to be satisfied.

Thank you very much

regards,