Viet - Mac Tech
Viet - Mac Tech, Mac Support Tech
Experience:  Support Mac laptops, desktops, & iPhone, iPad, iPod, etc.
30037186

I have a Windows 10 on my laptop on which I use Firefox

Customer Question

I have a Windows 10 on my laptop on which I use Firefox browser. My I phone uses Safari and I can find info much better on my Iphone than either my laptop or PC.
What is the possibility of using Safari on these devices?
Category: Mac
Expert:  Viet - Mac Tech replied 9 months ago.

I'm sorry about the issue. You can download and install Safari application at the website below for your laptop / PC:

http://filehippo.com/download_safari/

, there, click on the green Download Latest Version button on the right to download and install Safari.

- Another method: To find info better in Firefox, click on the 3-bar icon at the upper right corner in Firefox program, then click on Options

, then click on Search option on the left, then for Default Search Engine, select Google (you can test other search engine later if needed)

, then click on the option General on the left, then in the Home page box, delete everything in it, then type google.com, then close Firefox program, then re-open it and check.

Please reply at the box below to continue. Thank you.