Ashik, Mac Technician
Experience:  Bachelor of Computer Application (BCA), 9+ Years of Experience in troubleshooting Macs, iPhone, iPad, iPod etc
16433418

I tried to drag and drop an e-mail into my calendar now my

Customer Question

I tried to drag and drop an e-mail into my calendar now my calendar has a window that reads “Server error” and there’s no way to close the window, so my calendar is locked.
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Mac Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: icalendar is locked with a window that reads “server error"
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Mac Technician should know?
Customer: no
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Mac Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Mac
Expert:  Ashik replied 1 year ago.

Hi and Welcome. My Name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you today with your question.

We can force quit the Calendar. Press Command, Option and Esc keys at same time and this will bring Force Quit. Select Calendar app and click Force Quit. Then open it.

Please let me know if that didn't work, so we can continue troubleshooting.

Expert:  Ashik replied 1 year ago.

If you are unable to force quit Calendar, they try this. Press and hold down the Power button of your Mac for 5-10 seconds and this will force turn off your Mac. Turn it back normally. Please let me know if that didn't work, so we can continue troubleshooting.