Mike, Mac Medic
Experience:  Over 20 years IT experience with Apple computers in publishing, marketing and design.
25267123

, my apple id is locked reason and unfortunately I

Customer Question

Hi Wilson
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Mac Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: my apple id is locked for security reason and unfortunately I forgot the security questions, how do I get it unlocked? Please help.
JA: Is there anything else the Mac Technician should be aware of?
Customer: my apple id is***@******.***
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Mac Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Mac
Expert:  GeekGal replied 1 year ago.

My name is*****'m a certified computer professional with 15 years of experience. It would be my pleasure to assist you with this.

Expert:  GeekGal replied 1 year ago.

I believe that a phone call would be the fastest and easiest way to resolve your issue. This is optional, and if you choose not to do this, I can try to find a way to help you here.