Michael Hannigan
Michael Hannigan, Mac Support Specialist
Experience:  25+ Years Experience in Computers and Electronics.
23511658

I have an iPhone 5C that will not turn on after replacing

Customer Question

I have an iPhone 5C that will not turn on after replacing charger port. Goes into on/off loop with apple logo every 5-8 seconds
Category: Mac
Expert:  Michael Hannigan replied 11 months ago.

Hello. Thank you for coming to JustAnswer.

Sorry for the delay and thank you for your patience. My name is Michael. I will be helping you with your question today.

Please let me know if there as any additional information that you think might be pertinent to your question. If I don't hear back from you, I'll provide the best answer I can based on the information you've given so far. You will still be able to reply with additional information or questions at any point during our conversation, and I'll revise the my answer accordingly.

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B2bsDEIJJ50cSUd2OGJPc09XenM/view?usp=sharing

The charger port is either defective or not installed correctly. A short of two or more pins will cause exactly what you are experiencing. That is, assuming this happened after the replacement and is not the same symptoms as prior to the replacement.