Mike, Mac Medic
Experience:  Over 20 years IT experience with Apple computers in publishing, marketing and design.
25267123

I am locked out of my Ipad 3 and do not know my password to

Customer Question

I am locked out of my Ipad 3 and do not know my password ***** unlock it.
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Mac Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: I had help in establishing Wfi and was learning how to use the tablet. In the course of things I hit something that shut me down and now it asks for my password, which I do not remember.
JA: Is there anything else the Mac Technician should be aware of?
Customer: If there is I do not know what it might be.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Mac Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Mac
Expert:  Nathan replied 9 months ago.

Hello, I’m Nathan, and I’ll be assisting you today. My livelihood depends on your positive feedback, so your satisfaction is my highest priority.

Sorry to hear you’re having trouble.

So was this a new ipad that really hasn't been used much beyond the initial setup?