Mike, Mac Medic
Experience:  Over 20 years IT experience with Apple computers in publishing, marketing and design.
25267123

My apple crash two days ago. Need to re upload CS5 on new

Customer Question

My apple crash two days ago. Need to re upload CS5 on new computer, How
Category: Mac
Expert:  Ashik replied 9 months ago.

Hi and Welcome. My Name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you today with your question.

Do you have the Cs5's Serial numbers ?

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
Have case #(###) ###-####
Expert:  Ashik replied 9 months ago.

The Case ID will not help. You need the serial number of the Adobe product. Did you purchase it as download or did you purchase it as disc ?

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
All this money is building up and I think its a load of crap. I have case number ***** customer number. Thats it
Expert:  Ashik replied 9 months ago.

I'm not sure what you are talking about. Please note, that we're not Adobe. This is JustAnswer a paid support site. We provided support to customers who need help with any matters.

To install Adobe CS5, you need its serial number. It is 20-40 digit characters/numbers. Didn't you get it when you purchased Adobe CS5 ? Did you purchase it as download from internet or did you purchase it as disc ?

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
Dude can't remember & years ago.
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
7 years ago
Expert:  Ashik replied 9 months ago.

Can you open your email inbox and search the term "Adobe". If you purchased it online, then you will see the serial number from the emails (billing emails) you received from Adobe. We really need the serial number to install it.