Ashik, Mac Technician
Experience:  Bachelor of Computer Application (BCA), 9+ Years of Experience in troubleshooting Macs, iPhone, iPad, iPod etc
16433418

My Mac OS is Version 10.7.5 what is latest version, and how

Customer Question

My Mac OS is Version 10.7.5 what is latest version, and how can I get it?
LEN kinder
***@******.***
Category: Mac
Expert:  Ashik replied 1 year ago.

Hi and Welcome. My Name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you today with your question.

I'm working on your question. I will reply in a few minutes.

Expert:  Ashik replied 1 year ago.

The latest is Mac OS X 10.11 El Capitan. You can download it from App Store. Click on the Apple icon and select App Store. This will take you to the App Store. In App Store, click on the Updates tab at top right. Under Updates, you will see Mac OS X El Capitan. Click Free Upgrade to download it.

Or click this link and this will take you to the download --> https://itunes.apple.com/app/os-x-el-capitan/id1018109117?mt=12

FYI In El Capitan you will no longer have iPhoto application. It is replaced by a new application named "Photos". Also some of the old applications might not work on El Capitan. Let me know if you have any third party applications you use.

If you have any questions or would like any additional information, please don't hesitate to ask