Mike, Mac Medic
Experience:  Over 20 years IT experience with Apple computers in publishing, marketing and design.
25267123

I have a message that I have to rebuild iPhoto library. Ti

Customer Question

I have a message that I have to rebuild iPhoto library. Ti quit iPhoto and open it again pressing option and command keys at the same time. this doesn't work.
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Mac Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: I had no spec left on my iMac, so I deleted files. I had been uploading quite a large file, and iPhoto was full, so all didn't load. I can't open it at all.
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Mac Technician should know?
Customer: Yes. My Seagate external hard drive can't be found. I ejected it, then deleted the alias from recovered files.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Mac Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Mac
Expert:  Mike replied 9 months ago.

Please go to the Apple logo at the upper left of your computer screen to About This Mac and give me this information:

• The exact system Version (listed right under Mac OS X)
  • Processor
  • Memory