Russell H., Long-time Computer Expert
Experience:  Years ago & in 2 years recently, I helped with Mac OS [X] & MacBook & Air & BootCamp etc. problems.
13568747

I'm trying to purchase a song and my old email comes up to

Customer Question

I'm trying to purchase a song and my old email comes up to authorize for some songs and I cannot purchase the song even though I do not have it in my library anymore. Also why do some songs say play and I can't purchase them
Category: Mac
Expert:  Russell H. replied 9 months ago.

Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is Russell. I will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.

By what 'store' online are you trying to purchase songs?

Be sure that you are logged into your account with that new email, not with the old email. The old email account may not have enough payment credited to it to allow purchasing songs just now, or at all.