Mike, Mac Medic
Experience:  Over 20 years IT experience with Apple computers in publishing, marketing and design.
25267123

I'm working on the latest (2016) version of iMovie, and have

Customer Question

Hi, I'm working on the latest (2016) version of iMovie, and have many projects in tiMovie projects window. BUT, there are none of these in the iMovie Projects folder in my Mac Movies folder. Is this a problem? Thanks
JA: Apple makes such lovely gadgets but they're still computers underneath. That's where the Mac Technician comes in really handy. Is there anything else the Mac Technician should be aware of?
Customer: I don't think so. But I'm using the latest Yosemite system and have 16 GB of RAM
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Mac Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Mac
Expert:  Ashik replied 9 months ago.

Hi and Welcome. My Name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you today with your question.

It is not normal. They are supposed to be in Movies folder (in your home folder). Can you do a search on Spotlight and see if you can find them ?

May be they are on different location

Expert:  GeekGal replied 9 months ago.

My name is*****'m a certified computer professional with 15 years of experience. It would be my pleasure to assist you with this. I believe that a phone call would be the fastest and easiest way to resolve your issue and I have offered a phone call as an Additional Service. This is optional, and if you choose not to do this, I can try to find a way to help you here.

Expert:  Ashik replied 9 months ago.

By default they are saved on Movies folder. Can you do a search on Spotlight and see if you can find them ?

May be they are on different location. Let me know if you can find them