Ashik, Mac Technician
Experience:  Bachelor of Computer Application (BCA), 9+ Years of Experience in troubleshooting Macs, iPhone, iPad, iPod etc
16433418

My wife and I have separate apple ids but her apps show up

Customer Question

My wife and I have separate apple ids but her apps show up on my iPhone. I can delete them but they come back whenever I perform app updates. I think the problem started when I tried to the music on my iPhone to her iPhone which by the way I was never able to accomplish. How can I get things straightened out?
Category: Mac
Expert:  Ashik replied 9 months ago.

Hi and Welcome. My Name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you today with your question.

On your iPhone, go to Settings and select iTunes & App Store. You will see either your Wife's or your Apple ID there. Tap it and tap Sign Out. Then Sign in to your Apple ID. Now scroll down and you will see Automatic Downloads there. Turn off Updates for Apps.

This will not prevent your Apps from updating. If you got any updates for your Apps, then you will be notified by App Store and you can updates by opening App Store.

Let me know if that didn't work, so we can continue troubleshooting.