Mike, Mac Medic
Experience:  Over 20 years IT experience with Apple computers in publishing, marketing and design.
25267123

I forgot to save a document on word mac and now i want to

Customer Question

i forgot to save a document on word mac and now i want to know how to retrieve it
JA: Apple makes such lovely gadgets but they're still computers underneath. That's where the Mac Technician comes in really handy. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: i was working on a file on my mac word and i accidentily closed it wothout saving
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Mac Technician should know?
Customer: no
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Mac Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Mac
Expert:  Mike replied 9 months ago.

Did you ever name the file and save it once even, or did you start writing without ever saving it and the when you closed it you clicked on Don't Save?

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
I found the document
I would like to know if my credit will be charged and if I will be getting a monthly charge?
Expert:  Mike replied 9 months ago.

I have no access to your account information. Please use the Contact Us link at the bottom of the page.

Expert:  Mike replied 9 months ago.

If you are satisfied, please kindly provide an OK or Above Rating - so I get paid.