Michael Hannigan
Michael Hannigan, Mac Support Specialist
Experience:  25+ Years Experience in Computers and Electronics.
23511658

I can't figure out how to use descriptive statistics on my

Customer Question

i can't figure out how to use descriptive statistics on my mac
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: this pops up descriptive Statistics - Having trouble to offset input/output reference. that pops up everytime i put in a an output range
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Microsoft Office Technicians generally expect a deposit of about $36 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Mac
Expert:  Michael Hannigan replied 9 months ago.

Hello. Thank you for coming to JustAnswer.

Sorry for the delay and thank you for your patience. My name is Michael. I will be helping you with your question today.

Please let me know if there as any additional information that you think might be pertinent to your question. If I don't hear back from you, I'll provide the best answer I can based on the information you've given so far. You will still be able to reply with additional information or questions at any point during our conversation, and I'll revise the my answer accordingly.

Can you please attach the file here using the paperclip icon so I can take a look at it for you?