Ashik, Mac Technician
Experience:  Bachelor of Computer Application (BCA), 9+ Years of Experience in troubleshooting Macs, iPhone, iPad, iPod etc
16433418

Why has my iPad screen shrunk to 3/4 size? Its full screen

Customer Question

Why has my iPad screen shrunk to 3/4 size? Its full screen showing apps etc but when I open email or safari I get the smaller screen and cannot enlarge by either touching or trying to move the margins. Please help!
Category: Mac
Expert:  Ashik replied 10 months ago.

Hi and Welcome. My Name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you today with your question.

First we can reset your iPad and see if it works or not. Press and hold down the Power button and Home button at the same time until it shows the Apple logo. When you see the Apple logo, release the buttons and let it boot.

Please let me know if that didn't work, so we can continue troubleshooting.

Expert:  Ashik replied 10 months ago.

If that didn't work, then you can reset the settings of your iPad. This will reset some settings like wallpaper, WiFi, bluetooth etc

To do that, go to Settings, tap General, tap Reset and tap Reset All Settings. Remember, doing this will disconnect your iPad from your WiFi network. So you have to reconnect back to your WiFi network. Then check Safari and Mail.

If you don't know your WiFi password, please let me know before resetting all settings.