Ashik, Mac Technician
Experience:  Bachelor of Computer Application (BCA), 9+ Years of Experience in troubleshooting Macs, iPhone, iPad, iPod etc
16433418

Hope you can help. I just downloaded Docs this week to work

Customer Question

Hi. Hope you can help. I just downloaded Docs this week to work on a document with other family members. It was going just great for two three days, then yesterday,mwhen I tapped the icon, I got a brief screen shot connection,ma brief Loading symbol, then it disappeared back to the desktop page. I've been trying and trying to get it back with no luck.
I am using my iPad for this, so I suppose Safari is the connecting program. Thanks for help!
Category: Mac
Expert:  Ashik replied 10 months ago.

Hi and Welcome. My Name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you today with your question.

First we can reset your iPad and see if it works or not. Press and hold down the Power button and Home button at the same time until it shows the Apple logo. When you see the Apple logo, release the buttons and let it boot.

Then delete the Docs app if it is there. Then redownload it from App Store. If that didn't work, then go to Settings> General > Software Updates and do all updates from there.

Please let me know if that didn't work, so we can continue troubleshooting.

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Ok
Expert:  Ashik replied 10 months ago.

Also what is the exact name of the Docs app you've downloaded ?