Mike, Mac Medic
Experience:  Over 20 years IT experience with Apple computers in publishing, marketing and design.
25267123

I use Apple IPhone 5c I want to get my PC Microsoft Office

Customer Question

I use Apple IPhone 5c
I want to get my PC Microsoft Office "Outlook" to sync with my iPhone's e-mail (and folders for organizing them), contacts, Notes, Calendar. All synced so that when I use one device, updates occur across both...
I do have a Outlook App on my phone that seems to sync with the Apple mail App.
My problem seems to be on my PC, Outlook does not stay synced across the Internet Service Provider network. I am using the IMAP not the POP3 format.
Category: Mac
Expert:  Mike replied 1 year ago.

You may need this software to sync properly: http://www.codetwo.com/sync-for-icloud/

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I install the add in on my PC and use it in Outlook? I have heard from my local Apple Certified Tech that this will not work. Have you used this addin yourself?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I looked at this App
http://www.akruto.com/sync-outlook-with-iphone/
But don't see that it syncs my mail. That's what I want most!
I read on their site that Apple does not plan to continue to support syncing with Outlook e-mail.
It should not be so complicated !
Expert:  Mike replied 1 year ago.

Certified? Then he has not worked on many PCs. No it will not work alone you also have to use the Apple iCloud software of course and turn on Outlook sync in the iCloud control panel but it never works right which is why they make that software, it works believe me.

https://support.apple.com/kb/HT204283

Expert:  Mike replied 1 year ago.

Once the iCloud for Windows is installed then you install the CodeTwo Sync for iCloud software and choose which folders you want to sync, Contacts, Calendars , Mail

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Can we do this tomorrow?
Expert:  Mike replied 1 year ago.

OK

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I do not see in the code two documentation that it syncs my mail.
Expert:  Mike replied 1 year ago.

Mail is synced automatically bu the accounts have to be IMAP

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I tried to use the pay for web connect help, but it says my card was declined. Checked my account and found no problems or if there was an attempted activity. I don't see any. I also re entered my card info, no change. Any suggestions?
Expert:  Mike replied 1 year ago.

Please visit http://ww2.justanswer.com/help for any questions about your account.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I want to keep this ticket open since it has the history. Can you check on my attempt to pay for your webmeeting help?
Expert:  Mike replied 1 year ago.

No sorry I have no access to your account

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Can you have someone call me so I can get this payment issue fixed? There is no problem on my bank / card end.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Expert:  Mike replied 1 year ago.

Please use the Contact Us link at the bottom of the page.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hey Mike
I just finished talking with the support Dept for Code2 Sync. They do NOT support any PC (Outlook) E-Mail sync. I wanted to let you know before I had to rate your help, just in case you have another suggestion.
Expert:  Mike replied 1 year ago.

No sorry the Mail is synced because the accounts are IMAP the CodeTwo properly syncs the contacts and Calendars. If your Mail accounts are not syncing that is another issue, there should be no problem syncing IMAP or Exchange accounts without any special software. Who is your email provider?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi
Ok, so for me I don't need to maintain "synced" contacts, so I will assume I won't need the Code Two software. I have Cox for my ISP. I would like to get webmeeting help with my iCloud sync on PC Outlook.
What about tomorrow?
Expert:  Mike replied 1 year ago.

Sorry my mother passed away today so I will have to opt out. It will be open to other experts and they will see all of your conversation.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
sorry to hear of your lose. Take care...