Mike, Mac Medic
Experience:  Over 20 years IT experience with Apple computers in publishing, marketing and design.
25267123

I'm trying to get an app (Adobe Photoshop Sketch) new iPad.

Customer Question

I'm trying to get an app (Adobe Photoshop Sketch) for a new iPad. I have put in my ID which is my email address, but when I try a password ***** either my MacBook Pro or my Apple password, it says that I already have an adobe password. How do I find it?
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Mac Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Is there anything else the Mac Technician should be aware of?
Customer: I did previously work with Flash on a Toshiba which no longer works.
JA: OK. Got it. Last thing - JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $36) to post your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Mac Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Mac
Expert:  Harold Hanna replied 1 year ago.

Hello how are you doing today?

Do you still have access to your previous email?