Mike, Mac Medic
Experience:  Over 20 years IT experience with Apple computers in publishing, marketing and design.
25267123

I have warning box icon with yellow type. it is sitting next

Customer Question

i have warning box icon with yellow type. it is sitting next to my printer icon which is not printing anything. from Ellie
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Mac Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: I was trying to print out some emails and could not. Frustrating.
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Mac Technician should know?
Customer: no. Do I need a new printer???
JA: OK. Got it. Last thing - JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $36) to post your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Mac Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Mac
Expert:  Cody replied 1 year ago.

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you today.

Expert:  Cody replied 1 year ago.

Is the printer wireless or plugged directly into your computer? What's the make/model of your printer?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
It is plugged into computer and it is HP Photosmart C4700 series. I do not want to have membership of any kind so please cancel me after answering this question that I already paid for.
Expert:  Cody replied 1 year ago.

Go to start menu --> drivers/printers --> right click on printer and remove it

Then download and install this drive. http://ftp.hp.com/pub/softlib/software13/COL28119/mp-109702-3/PS_AIO_06_C4700_140_408-5.exe

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
no thanks
Expert:  Cody replied 1 year ago.

ok