Mike, Mac Medic
Experience:  Over 20 years IT experience with Apple computers in publishing, marketing and design.
25267123

I lost my apple password ipadMC184ll/. How do I go back and

Customer Question

Hello I lost my apple password ***** my ipadMC184ll/B . How do I go back and retrieve it.
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Mac Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: It is very complicated, I purchased a iPad in Dec, It wouldn't hold a charge so I returned it back to TecReplay They sead that I had to get my ID and password ***** they could get into cloud . I did that ,they came back and sead it didn't work,It was the wrong password ***** have the iPad so I can't go in and reset password, What can I do???help. Thanks
JA: Is there anything else the Mac Technician should be aware of?
Customer: I don't think so.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Mac Technician about your situation and then connect you two. I'll let you know when it is your turn.
Category: Mac
Expert:  Mike replied 1 year ago.

You don't need an iPad to reset your Apple ID password ***** go here with any web browser.

https://iforgot.apple.com/password/verify/appleid#!&section=password

Expert:  Mike replied 1 year ago.

If you are satisfied, please kindly provide an OK or Above Rating - so I get paid. Keep in mind you can always come back to this page at any time regarding this question. Thanks!!