Ashik, Mac Technician
Experience:  Bachelor of Computer Application (BCA), 9+ Years of Experience in troubleshooting Macs, iPhone, iPad, iPod etc
16433418

How do I connect my ipad to an air play speaker?

Customer Question

Hi, how do I connect my ipad to an air play speaker?
Category: Mac
Expert:  Ashik replied 10 months ago.

Hi and Welcome. My Name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you today with your question.

Connect both your iPad and Airplay Speaker to same WiFi network if you have not already done. This is very important.

Once you did that, get your iPad. Swipe up from the bottom of your iPad and you will find Airplay button at the bottom right/middle. Tap it and it will find all Airplay devices there. Tap your Airplay speaker. That's it. Your iPad will output the sound through Airplay now. You can switch it back to internal speaker from there as well.

If you have any difficulty, please let me know and I will walk you through the steps.

Expert:  Ashik replied 10 months ago.

If you tell me the model and make/brand of your Airplay speaker, I will send you the instructions in here to get your speaker connected to your WiFi network. Let me know.

Expert:  Ashik replied 10 months ago.

Hello, It's me Ashik again. I'm just checking. How is it going ?

If you're able to fix the issue, please kindle rate me as OK Service or higher at the top of the page and click Submit button. Then only I will get paid for helping you. I will not get paid until you rate me. You will not be charged anything additional.

If you have any questions or need more help, please let me know.

Best Regards,