Viet - Mac Tech
Viet - Mac Tech, Mac Support Tech
Experience:  Support Mac laptops, desktops, & iPhone, iPad, iPod, etc.
30037186

This is my third try to contact you. Could you please tall

Customer Question

This is my third try to contact you. Could you please tall me if I should download the Adobe Flash Player and if it is secure. I cannot download it because on the last they ask you for a password. I do not know which password ***** they want. Is this a secure site or does apple have a player that I can download?
Category: Mac
Expert:  Viet - Mac Tech replied 10 months ago.

I'm sorry about the issue. Please try without any password ***** check. If needed, try with your computer's login password ***** check. If needed, try your Apple ID account password ***** check.

Note: Password ***** *****

- If that does not work, please download and install the Google Chrome application at the website below:

http://www.chrome.com/

, then close Safari application

, then open Google Chrome application, and go to (video) websites in Google Chrome application, and see if they work fine in Chrome application.

Please reply at the box below to continue troubleshooting. Thank you.

When you are available, please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me. Thank you.