Ashik, Mac Technician
Experience:  Bachelor of Computer Application (BCA), 9+ Years of Experience in troubleshooting Macs, iPhone, iPad, iPod etc
16433418

On my MAC laptop I am having a problem saying can not open

Customer Question

Hi on my MAC laptop I am having a problem saying can not open when safari is updating. It will not let me connect to the web. If I re start the computer it will open safari fine. But if it sits there a while I will get that message again
Category: Mac
Expert:  Ashik replied 1 year ago.

Hi and Welcome. My Name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you today with your question.

In Finder, click on Go menu and select Computer. Open Macintosh HD. Open Library folder. You will find a folder named Updates in there. You will see several folders and files in there. Open all folders and check for a file starting with Safari

It is a package file. Open it and follow the onscreen instructions to install it. That should update Safari.

Then click on Apple menu > App Store. In App Store, click on Updates tab and do all software updates in there.

Please let me know if that didn't work, so we can continue troublehsooting.