Ashik, Mac Technician
Experience:  Bachelor of Computer Application (BCA), 9+ Years of Experience in troubleshooting Macs, iPhone, iPad, iPod etc
16433418

I've had a gmail account. [email protected] I'm on a Mac.

Customer Question

I've had a gmail account for years. ***@******.***. I'm on a Mac. I open Safari, then Gmail - Inbox at the top of my computer screen. That's all I've needed for years. Today, instead, I get a start up Google screen. Can you help? Thanks!
Category: Mac
Expert:  Ashik replied 10 months ago.

Hi and Welcome. My Name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you today with your question.

Do you want to set Gmail to load automatically when you open Safari ? If so, do the steps below;

You can change it back to Gmail. Open Safari. In Safari, click on Safari menu at the top left next to Apple menu. Click on Preferences. Click General tab and under General tab, change the home page to www.gmail.com

Close the window. Restart Safari.

This will open your Gmail from now on when you open Safari. Please let me know if that didn't work, so I will continue to help you.