Viet - Mac Tech
Viet - Mac Tech, Mac Support Tech
Experience:  Support Mac laptops, desktops, & iPhone, iPad, iPod, etc.
30037186

I forgot my apple ID how do I get it back?
, trying to

Customer Question

JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: trying to make updates and my password ***** ***** and I do not know it.
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Mac Support Specialists generally expect a deposit of about $36 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Mac
Expert:  Viet - Mac Tech replied 10 months ago.

I'm sorry about the issue. Please note that your Apple ID (username) is your email address. Please try the following fix for resetting your Apple ID password:

Solution #1:

- Click on the Apple website below:

https://iforgot.apple.com/

, then there, enter your email address. Then click on Continue at the bottom, and follow the instructions there in order to reset your Apple ID account password.

Solution #2:

- If that does not work, click on the website below:

http://getsupport.apple.com/

, then click on the option Apple ID. Then click on option Forgot Apple ID Password

, then follow the steps there to schedule a support phone call.

When you are available, please reply at the box below to continue troubleshooting. Thank you.

If you still need help with this issue or with anything else, please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, then I can help further. If everything is fine, can you please take a moment to rate my service by clicking on the 5-star icon at the top, then click on Submit when it shows up. Thank you very much,