- The above solution should work, but if there is still any issue, please try the following:
1. In Chrome application, click on the 3-bar icon at the upper right corner, then click on Settings. (Or click on Chrome menu at the top, then click on Preferences.)
2. Under the On Startup section, click on the option called Set pages.
3. Move your mouse to the My Way item, then click on the x icon on the right of the My Way item to remove it
; you can move your mouse to any item you want to delete there, then click on the x icon on the right of it to remove it.
, then click OK. Then quit Chrome and re-open it and check.
4. Also if needed, go to Preferences or Settings in Chrome again, then click on option Set pages again. Then click in the box on the right of the option Add a new page, then type in a main / home website you want such as google.com then click OK. Then quit Chrome, then re-open it and check.
Please reply at the box below to continue troubleshooting. Thank you.