Shefin, Mac Support Specialist
Experience:  Experience with a world famous computer manufacturer
15907069

Saying error when I try to open my AOL contacts on Mac. Also

Customer Question

Saying error when I try to open my AOL contacts on Mac. Also says error when I send an email
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: Like what?
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Tech Support Specialists generally expect a deposit of about $36 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Mac
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Can I cancel? AOL is having issues. ty
Expert:  Shefin replied 10 months ago.

Hello!

Thank you for your question. I am Shefin and I look forward to helping you with your issue today.

Please be informed that, AOL is currently experiencing a widespread outage. AOL issued an official statement on their twitter account that they are still working on fixing the issue, and now updated as:

You may be unable to access your Address Book & experiencing issues sending emails. We will let you know as soon as it is resolved.

Please find details from the links below.
https://twitter.com/aolsupporthelp

Unfortunately all you can do is wait it out at this time. For the most up to date news though keep checking that twitter link I gave you above.

In most cases they have these issues fixed within a couple hours so it should be back soon. As AOL continue to resolve the AOL Mail issue, we advise for you to please clear your cache, cookies and history.

If you appreciate my service, please rate it EXCELLENT by clicking the EXCELLENT (5 Stars) and Submit. My goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have gotten anything less, please reply back, I am happy to address follow-up questions. Thank you for your business!

Thank you!
S H E F I N