Mike, Mac Medic
Experience:  Over 20 years IT experience with Apple computers in publishing, marketing and design.
25267123

My Microsoft apps (word, excel and PowerPoint) have stopped

Customer Question

My Microsoft apps (word, excel and PowerPoint) have stopped working on my iMac, OS 10.7. What can I do?
Category: Mac
Expert:  Ashik replied 10 months ago.

Hi and Welcome. My Name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you today with your question.

What happens when you open them ? Are you getting any errors ?

___

We have two options in here. If you want, I can remotely connect to your Computer and fix the issue myself for you while you watch. This is an optional additional service.

Or I can give you instructions in here. So you can follow them to solve the issue. If you would like me to fix it for you, then you can accept the offer. Or I will send you instructions in here.

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Thanks, ***** ***** just solved the problem. Appreciate your offer. According to the terms of our initial contact, I will expect to see a $5 charge on my card. Have a nice evening.
Donna
Expert:  Ashik replied 10 months ago.

Hi Donna, I'm glad to hear that. Since I didn't solve your problem, you don't have to pay. You can contact***@******.*** for refund.

Please come back again if you need our help.

Best Regards,

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Thanks, Ashik.
Expert:  Ashik replied 10 months ago.

No problem.