Mike, Mac Medic
Experience:  Over 20 years IT experience with Apple computers in publishing, marketing and design.
25267123

I AM ***** *****, I CONNOT GET THE MAC TO RECOGNIZE MY

Customer Question

Customer: HI , I AM ***** ***** , I CONNOT GET THE MAC TO RECOGNIZE MY PASSWORD.!!
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: THE MAIL ICON ON MY TOOL BAR WILL LET ME INTO MY MAIL WITHOUT A PASSWORD.
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Mac Support Specialists generally expect a deposit of about $36 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Mac
Expert:  Dustin replied 1 year ago.

Welcome to Justanswer.com, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to0 assist you.

To get started, can you send a reply including the mac osx version you have. Here is how to check.

Click the apple sign at the top left of your screen, then click about this mac. And then where it says version, send that to me as a reply.

Also, the email account thats not working on mac mail, what type of email account is it. Gmail, AOL, Yahoo, etc ?

Thank you for your response,

Dustin S.

Senior Technician and Network Switching Systems Operator / Maintainer.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
HELLO DUSTIN , MY MAC IS A (OS X EL CAPITAN VERSION 10.11 .2
Expert:  Dustin replied 1 year ago.

Thank you!

Is it possible you have keyboard issues? Does your mac have a guest account or any other accounts that you can sign into ?