Mike, Mac Medic
Experience:  Over 20 years IT experience with Apple computers in publishing, marketing and design.
25267123

, I put the HDD with my Mac OS X from one MacBook to

Customer Question

Customer: Hi, my name is Maks
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: I put the HDD with my Mac OS X from one MacBook to Another and everything is ok but I do not see any saved passwords in Safari where they might go? I made no changes, just replace hdd
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Mac Support Specialists generally expect a deposit of about $36 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Mac
Expert:  Dustin replied 10 months ago.

Welcome to Justanswer.com, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to assist you.

The saved password ***** safari would be stored in your keychain, since you moved the hard drive to another mac, it probably wont work if you were planning on just opening safari and signing in.

Also, if safari ever failed, youd be without your passwords. So it may be best if you and I discuss what email addresses or accounts that you need the saved passwords for , and then if we manually try and recovery and set new passwords for those accounts.

If I have misunderstood what you are trying to do, please send a response and clarify the issue.

Thank you,

Dustin S.