Ashik, Mac Technician
Experience:  Bachelor of Computer Application (BCA), 9+ Years of Experience in troubleshooting Macs, iPhone, iPad, iPod etc
16433418

I have laptop Mac OS X when I turn it on I get message with

Customer Question

I have laptop Mac OS X when I turn it on I get message with the safari icon that says "warning!!os crash report. Due to a third party application your operating system is crashed.Contact support for immediate fix with the phone number 1-***-***-****(toll free). Is this legitimate? Please help ASAP
Category: Mac
Expert:  Ashik replied 1 year ago.

Hi and Welcome. My Name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you today with your question.

Is it in Safaru ?

Expert:  Ashik replied 1 year ago.

I see it is in Safari. That is a SCAM. Press Command, Option and Esc keys and this will bring Force Quit window. Select Safari and click Force Quit. This will close Safari.

Then hold down Shift key on your keyboard and open Safari. Click on Safari menu and select Clear History and Website Data. On the dropdown next to Clear, select All History and click Clear History.

(If you see Reset Safari instead, click it and Reset Safari)

That will remove it. Please let me know if that didn't work, so we can continue troubleshooting

Expert:  Ashik replied 1 year ago.

Let me know if you are unable to remove it.